How to object
The quickest way to object is by emailing email@example.com.
You can list more than one application in the same objection but must include all reference numbers.
You must add your address in order for CDC to post your objection.
You can add attachments, such as photographs, to support your objection.
Your comments will be added to the CDC portal once received.
Emotional outcries don’t impress the planners; Well-argued facts do.
- The existing traffic infrastructure – one road in, one road out.
- The overwhelmed medical facilities and emergency services.
- Inadequate sewage and water drainage systems
- The flood risk with developments proposed in low lying flood plains.
- Endangered wildlife – using animal corridors for development.
- The lack of employment opportunities in the area.
- The loss of eco tourism and its impact on the local economy.